Thursday 25 March 2010

Oh No!

trains again, scroll down to miss the boring bit, but for anyone still reading I just can not get the river bottom the shade and colour I have in my mind, so I took another radical approach and coloured the river bottom grey, I have tried thinking back to all of the rivers I have seen as a kid or when fishing, I also stained the rock fall on the right hand side,
hot and sticky, worse still, it still did not look right,
what to do, what to do? brain wave or storm depending on your perspective, paint the river bed white and start again,
there all ready for the next attempt,
but tomorrow we are fishing, so I will leave the next attempt for a few days or so,
then time for our evening meal, pork chop with all of the trimmings,
Diana wanted to have her hair cut in the style of Anck Su Namun in the film The Mummy, so we watched that in the afternoon/early evening whilst eating our evening meal, the jury is still out on that one,
then into town it was still early so there were very few people about,
in fact we nearly had the whole street to ourselves,
first stop Carousel 75 baht a drink, just over £1.50, not to bad,
after a few there it was on to Sweethearts,
but on the way we bumped into Doc. Jeff who had just returned, as we were chatting to him Micheal the owner of The Vaults walked past to say Hi!, I had not seen him for some time, you may remember for a while he was in TQ2, the good news is that The Vaults on Second Road is now at full capacity so he at least is busy,
it was to good to last, most nights as we walk past the clothes stalls Diana just looks, but tonight a nice black top was just too nice to walk by, 190 baht later we were on our way,
after Sweethearts we popped into Champions Juu was out visiting friends, but the DJ made us more than welcome, then who should walk in but Mick, so we had to have another few there before our walk to the motorcycle taxi rank, another lovely evening in Pattaya, on the way though I spotted this nice paint job, it appears that all of the step through motor bike manufacturers have drafted in new graphic design teams, so many are getting colour and design make overs from new,
then home, a Midsomer Murder Dark Autumn, I find these highly watchable, I just wish that for once I could sus out who the murderer was and not have to wait to the end and see who done it! then off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stan & Diana. Quality blog, as ever.

I can recomment the two following TV series' on DVD, if you have seen them already :

Law and Order: UK

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/6-/Search.html?searchstring=law+and+order%3a+uk&searchtype=r2alldvd&searchsource=0


Rosemay and Thyme

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/6-/Search.html?searchstring=rosemary+and+thyme&searchtype=r2alldvd&searchsource=0

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, many thanks for the info, I will be returning to the UK for a few days in the summer so these will be on my buy list! Glad you enjoy the blog, best regards, Stan and Diana.