Saturday 26 April 2014

Up Early Again,

today I was off to Nissan for a service for our truck,


the sign to look out for,

 with showroom and car park at the front,

 if you are going out of Pattaya towards Bangkok,

 and you see the Cholchan Hotel on your left you have gone to far so take a 'U' turn and double back,


and here is their card if you need it,

 the good news was that the full service, oil and filter change plus a set of new brakes and a air conditioning top up and a few others minor things like getting the windscreen washers to work came to 9,700 baht, arriving home home I noticed another one of the amaryllis had flowered,

 it looked just like a firework as it opened,

 after a coffee on to Jack Levy's on Pattaya Tai, I had to pick up the documents for our trucks insurance,

it is almost opposite this shop selling perfumed goods,

 next to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, as Diana's family were here we used the truck, so I parked at the far end of the market and made my way along the part I do not normally walk through, so I saw one of the many food stalls that I do not normally see,

one thing about this end of the market is that here they sell shoes,


 lots of them,

 plus there are a few food stalls,

 looking back to where I entered,

 and looking towards the area where I would have normally entered the market,

 one of the many mobile food sellers,

 and here is where I would normally be,

 looking back towards Jomtien,

 and inland,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall selling secondhand clothes and underwear,

 not many customers at the monkey shake this evening,

or at the fruit stall,

  or at the bug stall,

 where they sell lots of bugs,

 as well as frogs and prawns,

 the food aisles were very quiet,

 but then we were quite early as we were in the truck, which always takes more time to get around town,

 the pet aisle with no one there,

 in fact we were so early some shops like the new pet boutiques had not yet opened,

 sunset over the market,

 the far end of the new food aisle with hardly a customer,

 or in fact any the the other aisles,

  but one thing there were lots of this evening were caterpillars,

 not in their tens or twenty's,

 but in their hundreds,

 they were everywhere,

not many new fluffy toys in the stall behind the bar,

only a couple of cats and dogs,

then I looked down to find this cheeky chappy,

another caterpillar climbing up my bar stool,

as we sat drinking another mobile food seller drove past,

and then here the family were, I had thought they had all gone for a ice cream in Tesco Lotus, 


 but no,

 they went for a pizza,

I guess the ice cream is too fattening,


Ah!,

meanwhile Brian and myself had a beer, we said our goodbyes to Brian and made our way home, after my evening meal of wholemeal bread and ham, then to the important part of the evening,


 monopoly!

which Dioshane won again, we then settled down to watch a episode of The Chase, the final part of Jurassic Park and for all of us we were all off to bed.


No comments: