Sunday 20 April 2014

We Had A Quiet Day,

but in the evening it was time for our bar-b-q,


 'Cheers!',

 for starters New Zealand mussels and garlic bread,

 it was then time to light the bar-b-q, proving yet again that the smoke follows my every move,

 but it soon caught with the aid of the fan,

 lots of flames,

 and no smoke,

 on with potatoes and pork chops,

 add some vegetables,

 and Ta-Da!,

 for dessert an ice cream for Diana,

 and a magnum for myself, 

after chatting the evening away we watched Needful Thingswe had watched it before, this is what I wrote at the time, 'I had read this book by Stephen King many years ago, again starring Ed Harris, what more could a film need? great story, the film got a little muddled in the middle, but it still gets my vote, basically the devil comes to town and sells the inhabitants things that they think they need for a small cash price and a big moral favour, the townsfolk turn on each other by playing more and more serious pranks on each other with a third party taking the blame, then chaos reigns' also I might mention that the fight between two of the ladies, the characters Nettie Cobb and Wilma Jerzyck was the most realistic sequence involving ladies fighting that I have ever seen, next a couple from Midsomer Murder two from Bones and we were off to bed.


No comments: