Thursday 31 July 2014

I Will Be The First To Admit It,

my spelling is hopelessly bad,



at school in one term I was in detention every week for failing the weekly 20 word spelling test, my fate was doomed when my English Language master wrote on my end of year report, 'has continually excelled at the ability of misspelling', so it was with some surprise that I found out that UC-Berkly also has spelling problems, when the printers of their diplomas made a mistake no one at the university spotted it, look carefully, can you see the misspelling? the mistake was spotted when Alex Harris and his wife were packing to move recently, she noticed something strange about his college diploma that had been hanging on the wall for a few years, with a major in mass what? UC-Berkly has yet to communicate a response.


No comments: