Sunday 29 March 2015

We Both Enjoy Going Fishing,

as does 22-year-old butcher Luke Cartridge,


 but unfortunately he broke his left leg during a night out in Newcastle last November, so what to do? answer buy a mobility scooter and attach the boat to it!


he bought the second hand scooter for £120, so off he and his girlfriend Natasha went with her walking along side, Luke said: 'there’s a handle on the back of the scooter that I was able to chain the boat to, We set out with Natasha walking alongside me and knew it would take a while because it’s pretty slow anyway even when it’s not towing a rowing boat',


'the traffic started building up behind me and I suddenly realised the were traffic jams stretching way back, most of the drivers were okay about it, most of them were laughing and quite a few got out to take pictures, on the way back the police pulled me over and asked for a word, They said I wasn’t doing anything wrong but that I was causing traffic hold ups", they asked me to park my boat somewhere nearby as it was getting dark so I left it at my mum’s, Me and Natasha only wanted a day fishing we didn’t think it would cause so much fuss, I wouldn’t care but we never caught a thing!' and who said going fishing is boring? what a great day out.


No comments: