Wednesday 12 December 2018

The Girls Day Out,

Steve called round during the day,


 and I popped out for a bit of shopping, I did not take any pictures, but Diana did on the girls afternoon/evening trip to London, so here are few pictures of their day,

 and here are the Christmas lights of London,

 I am not sure if they are in Regents Street,  

 Oxford Street, 


 or a mixture of both,

in any event,

 they all looked nice,

 as the girls walked around town,

 taking in the sights, 

 including Carnaby Street, crikey that brings back some memories! 

 overhead lighting as the girls I am guessing are making their way to China Town,

in SoHoHo, as you might imagine they all had a great time, arriving home I had a small piece of good news, my freedom pass had arrived, so free public transport for me in London, we watched a few quiz shows in the evening, 

rounding off with Hellboy, which was great to watch on the new screen, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: