Tuesday 15 January 2019

I Thought I Would Take A Look At This Weeks Fashions,

it is always good to get a heads up,


 on what youngsters will be wearing in the spring,

so where better to look than this showcase of kinetic menswear collection shaped like tents and kites by British fashion designer Craig Green, the capsule collection is the London-based designer's second installment for Italian brand Moncler's ongoing Genius Project, pieces include jackets, blousons, fishtail parkas, work shirts and trousers in blocks of colour,

 the Genius Project?

 Oh! I get it,  when you see some one wearing a outfit like this in the street walking towards you,

you know he/she is a genius! what a smart move, to show everyone how intelligent you are,

as it happens we have featured the work of Craig Green before, so there must be a huge number of his creations flying out of the store, now what colour will suit me? no wait a second I cannot wear one, I am not a genius!


No comments: