Wednesday 23 January 2019

It Was A Lovely Day,

cold, but bright blue skies,


 we made our way to Bromley South station,

 Diana was going window shopping in Bromley,

 and I was off to see Robert my accountant in Hayes, I caught a bus to Hayes, signed a few papers and was on my way back to Bromley,

 where I called into Lakeland to exchange the CO2 cylinder for the soda machine that had run out, we had a spare so there was no problems with today's soda, we met as usual on our trips to Bromley, in The Partridge

we made our way back to Beckenham, Diana going straight home, I called into town for a few bits and pieces, and had my daily walk back through town, past the church and home, after our evening meal, a few quiz shows, then a nice sight, it snowed and settled, but alas in a few hours it had gone, next a Murdock Mystery, one from Dr. Blake, two from the Poirot box and we were off to bed.


No comments: