Friday 27 September 2019

As Diana Was At Work,

I decided to play with one of the infrared photographs I took,


 whilst we were in bath, this is how it looks straight out of the camera in RW2 format,

 after using a color swapping program I arrived with this, lots of dark areas, under the bridges and at the extreme left at the water's edge,

 so a play with them and a few other things,

the detail in the dark area under the bridges now revealed,

 and I arrived at this, 

 I then decided to make a black and white or I should say sepia toned image of it,

 also I did not like the buoys on the bottom right hand side, so they had to go,

 next a small degree of vignetting,

 which I increased and added a few spots and scratches,

 along with some mould to hopefully give the photograph a vintage look, not everyone's cup of tea, but I like playing with the infrared photographs and making different looking photographs from the original,

in the evening I walked down to the bus stop to meet Diana, arriving home it was feet up for a coffee, one from Peaky Blinders and we were off to bed.


4 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

No like button on a blog... so I will just say that I like these vintage style photographs.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Jil, glad you like the photographs, as Diana is at work there will be a few more of them, just a small thing what is 'No like button on a blog... '? I am guessing it is some sort of thing you click on? but not having a twitter, facebook, instagram or any other account and do not read many of them I am not sure what it is, best regards Stan and Diana.

Jil Wrinkle said...

Sorry... I should have used better punctuation. There is no "like" button on a blog (like there is on Facebook).

PattayaStan said...

Dear Jil, now I understand,as I mentioned I do not have a twitter, facebook, instagram or any other account and now you mention it I have read someone say they have gazillions of 'likes', for myself I can only judge how many people look at the blog using the map thing at the top of the opening page, best regards, Stan and Diana.