Thursday 26 September 2019

I Spent The Day,

popping up and downstairs,


 copying photographs from different drives to the new one,

 later in the afternoon I was out,

 to the Spice Hut in Maidstone,

 where I meet up with Steve,

 Duncan,

 and Alan,

 'Cheers!',

 rather than trying to list what we ordered,

 here are a few photographs of our meal,

and the bill, so all of the food is there, and what a lovely meal it was, we chatted the night away, meal finished Steve kindly dropped me off at the station,

 which was deserted,

 except for one traveler on the opposite platform,

 I arrived in Bromley just a  few minuets before Diana arrived on the first of her two buses home from work, unfortunately the 162 bus had just left, so we caught the train to Beckenham Junction,

 so a walk through the park and home, we chatted over a cup of coffee, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: