Wednesday 21 January 2009

An Afternoon At Jay And Precil's,

Jay and Precil invited Mick and Mas, Diana and myself over to their place out near the lake,
we meet up at the Fisherman's Rest, Precil, Diana and Mas,
Mick and a Tiger,
for me a Vodka soda and Diana,
the girls decided on a game of pool,
unfortunately Diana does not play so she read a book Precil brought with her,
Precil, I am not sure who won, Precil
or Mas,
we then headed for the pool at Jay's house,
I changed my drink to red wine,
Dan-Dan the dog was in a playful mood,
Mick enjoying a beer in the sun,
and me having a visit by Mr. Sleep!
Diana and Precil comparing mobiles,
meanwhile Mas was having a drink!
we strike the pose!
then the Indian food arrived, it was ordered from the Fisherman's Rest, and it arrived promptly at 5 in the afternoon,
the girls put it all into bowels,
there was loads of it!
by now Dan-Dan had calmed down a little, she was so excited when we all arrived,
she just loves playing, at the moment it is her playful way of asking for a bit of attention,
Mick giving in to the pleasures of the flesh again!
we all share a joke!
Dan-Dan wondering what all of the noise is about,
Diana and Precil after the meal, it was delicious! and to follow we had some of the small seedless oranges that are in all of the markets just now, "Cheers!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have known jason for years and he certainly can't drink, red wine, beer, rum and black all has the same effect. On another note, really enjoyed looking through your blog, its enabled me to catch up with a very dear friend, who I have nt seen for a long time. Thank you.