Tuesday 13 January 2009

It Started Out As A Quite Day,

after watering Jeff's plants,
we went to the helicopter pad at the Royal Cliff,
it had nice views, but not as nice as from Geff's place,
Diana hates getting brown so she wears a long sleeved shirt when we are on the bike,
on our way back just before the flyover we stoped to take a few pictures of the new go kart track, it really is quite impressive, I thought there were 2 tracks separated by the office building but it is 1 large track, I had thought of having a try, but I have found enough ways of nearly killing myself daily on the roads out here so I decided to give it a miss!
I liked the fact that they kept the big tree in the middle of the track when it would at the planning stage been so easy to have pulled it down,
the "other" side of the office,
all in all quite a size track,
it was then off to pick up Juu's pool cue, the tip had broken off of it, so I took it back to the pool hall to have it repaired, unfortunately it had not been repaired yet so we will call back in a couple of days, but whilst there I saw this 3 wheeler,
I have seen lots of 3 wheelers out here but all have had 1 wheel at the front from the bike steering it and 2 wheels at the back,
but in a break from the norm this one has 2 steering wheels at the front complete with suspension and only 1 wheel at the back, then it was off to buy some food that Mick,Mas, Diana and myself are taking over to Jay and Priciels on Tuesday,
when we arrived home Geff and Honey Mae called round for a few cups of tea, Diana and Honey Mae decided to do some exercises,
Honey Mae going for the full half mile!
after they left Diana decided to wash the truck as we would be using it on Tuesday, as I said it started out a quite day but during the afternoon and evening Juu and his wife called in as did American Joe, he will be leaving for the States this week, and then Mark called in after the evening meal, so not such a quite day after all!

No comments: