Wednesday 7 January 2009

Another Quite Couple Of Days, Part Two,

well it started as another quite day,
there I was up to my neck in bags of dirty gravel to be thrown away,
and more bags of new gravel and rocks to be washed,
and placed in the tank,
the good news was that Diana helped with washing the rocks and coffee making,
the tank was just about half filled,
when Mr. Tony and his son Mark, who is over here for a holiday called round, which was great so I could have another coffee break!
then Jay and Pricil called in, shortly followed by Mick and Mas, so the girls went out to buy some papaya poc-poc,
meanwhile Mick and myself called in to Twiggeletts for a well deserved vodka soda and a beer,
Mick and Mas looking at the old tank with the other fish from the tank I am cleaning out added,
the newly cleaned tank with water added, it is a bit cloudy but that will disappear in the next few days, I have added some chemicals to remove chlorine from the water so I will be adding fish in the next few days, meanwhile my poor back! heaving all of that gravel around in 20 kilo sacks did not do it any good at all, better go for a massage!

No comments: