Thursday 30 July 2009

Breakfast At The Golden Sands,

Breakfast At The Golden Sands, it is on the corner of Soi White House,
with a tailors behind it,
full menu but we only wanted a snack,
and it also had a 8 hour happy hour! tailors shop behind,
prawn salad for me and chicken with cashew nuts for Diana,
a few cars out and about,
but not that many people here,
looking across that road very few people on deckchairs, the bill came to 330 baht, I tried some of Diana's chicken, I must say it was one of the most tasty ones I have had, I do not know what was in it to make it so but it was delicious,
then up to carry on making the train set, to day I started on making a 5 engine round house,
so take two boxes of 3 and make 5, with one over for spares,
more than a few hours and many curses later, it is half completed,
the roof will not go on until the insides have been painted, I some times think I have to much time on my hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can ԁefіnitеly see уour sκillѕ
withіn the work you wrіte. Thе
worlԁ hopes for еѵen morе ρasѕiοnаte
wrіterѕ such as you who aге not afrаid to say how thеy belieνe.
Αlways gо after your hеart.

http://www.atlantagunfoгum.соm/еntгу.

phр?82221-Buyіng-a-Βoom-Τгuck
My web page :: http://www.atlantagunforum.com/entry.php?82221-Buying-a-Boom-Truck