Friday 10 June 2011

Fishing Today,

again we called in at the Ponmar fishing park, off of Soi Numb Plan Wan on Soi 22,
this time we were the only customers there, Nick set up in his usual spot,
whilst Diana stayed out of the sun and played games on my phone, it was a beautiful almost cloudless day,
still no bites after 15 minuets or so,
but then Jemima Puddle-Duck called in for a visit, the duck gets fed more bait than the fish,
then first fish of the day,
a tilipia, good to eat,
next a quick walk to find a net to keep it in,
then number two,
Nick's first,
my number three, our next door neighbour will be happy,
Nick catches another nice one,
then another for me,
another one for the pot,
this was thirsty work!
our new found helper was good at taking the hooks out too!
we then had a quiet spell so I started playing about with the new camera, then I found out something really strange, every time I went to take a picture if this dragoon fly as I pressed the button it flew off, a few seconds later it was back in the same place, after another three or four or so attempts I realized what was happening, some thing like I am guessing the infra red from the camera was being detected as a threat by the dragon fly, so it would fly off, answer? I focused on the net frame, kept the button partially depressed so it had already focus, when the dragonfly settled pressed the shutter the rest of the way down, picture taken,
I then noticed this insect, but he was not so camera shy,
all to soon time to go, we decided to take three fish home with us, the score? 6 for Nick, a few more for myself,
and there were the fish ready to go,
a quick goodbye to the rabbit,
and we were back to Nick and Maureen's, the seeds that Maureen had planted some time ago had now started flowering,
Ta-Ta said hello as usual,
Diana making a fuss of her, we then had a delicious chicken casserole followed by cheese and biscuits, but the girls had a ice cream each, then the serious stuff, Monopoly, the pace was fast and furious, but as luck would have it I bought all 4 stations and a complete set of roads early in the game, so I won, but yet another wonderful day and evening, many thanks to Nick and Maureen, we then left for 388, next off to bed.

No comments: