Monday 6 June 2011

I As You May Know Have Just Bought A New Camera,

but would I like this one? well it was nice for it's time, 1923 but I will stick with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18, but some body liked the Lieca O series a lot more than me, the camera was described as 'excellent and fully working condition' by Vienn's WestLicht gallery which organised its sale by auction, the price? it was bought by an anonymous private collector from the Far East who paid £1.15 million for it,

a gallery spokesman said: 'It's the only camera known with Germany engraved on the top plate, the factory record indicates delivery to New York for patent applies, this means this camera is not only one of the major existing rarities, it is also the first Leica being exported', I still prefer my Panasonic.

No comments: