Tuesday 7 August 2012

I Seemed To Have Missed This One,

as it happened 3 or 4 days ago,


it appears a silent piece of office equipment has been taking its toll on staff at Manchester NHS Trust, health bosses have banned metal paper fasteners from GP surgeries, clinics and offices – because they are deemed a safety risk, all metal fasteners have been banned including I suppose the humble paper clip, a memo sent to all of the health trust’s employees said the fasteners are now prohibited, one member of staff said, 'it is ridiculous, they’re vaguely sharp, like drawing pins and fountain pens, I can only assume that the top brass think that they’ve employed idiots who need nannying through the working day,'



a spokesman for NHS Manchester said the rule had been made after one member of staff cut their finger but made no further comment, crikey after all of the years these fasteners have been used not to mention the thousands of them out there and just one person has a incident, I would have thought was a very good safety record, but I have just thought of a worse danger to staff, how many of them have been injured in the same time frame by paper cuts? I have to go now I must get an urgent message off to Manchester NHS Trust to ban paper, I mean those paper cuts really smart in the morning!

No comments: