Tuesday 28 January 2014

First Thing

we were off for breakfast,
 
 
to the Punch and Judy,
 

 where we met up with Mick for breakfast,

 also due to our Internet not working we took advantage of the Wi-Fi that was available there to post our last two days here,
 
after finishing the post and saying goodbye to Mick we were off to Makro, firstly the last time we were here Diana noticed some rhubarb for sale so she decided to but some to make a rhubarb pie or crumble, but alas they had sold out,
 
on the way back we decided to call into 3BB on Theprisitt Road, I had called them 3 times, each time following the instructions given over the phone, but calling in the staff in the office said there was no record of my calls, in fact they said I had not called the company at all, it was only when I showed them the call log on my telephone that they reluctantly believed me,


finally they took details but stressed that next time I must telephone from home for service, I again pointed out that I had done exactly that 3 times with no record of the calls taking place, the good news is that I was told a technician will call round in the next 2-3 days,

that site outside the 3BB office looking totally different to it's look when the weekend market is here,
 
Internet apart there was some good news, we stocked up the wine cellar the level was getting critical! we spent the rest of the day watching some television, after our evening meal a couple from Columbo and Cheers, then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: