Tuesday 7 January 2014

We Are Out Early Today,

so straight on with today's post,

another day without any pictures, it was my fault I forgot the camera! but we had a busy day stating with a trip to TukCom to buy a mains electric to USB adaptor, next the bank followed by a trip to Friendship, on the way to the 3BB office to pay our Internet bill we picked up a couple of coconuts from one of the fresh fruit stalls as Friendship did not have any, also in the same post as the 3BB bill was our telephone bill so into a 7-11 to pay that, 


I had a few telephone calls to make when we arrived home, so naturally I ran out of money on my telephone card so back to the 7-11 to top that up, then feet up after our evening meal to watch a couple of shows on cable television, Ade in Britain and The Hungry Sailors, a couple of episodes from Columbo and that was us done we were off to bed.

No comments: