Sunday 9 March 2014

The Day Started With A Surprise,

for Diana,


 unknown to her last week I popped into the florist and ordered a bunch of flowers to be delivered today,

 for no reason at all, I just thought it would be nice, she was so surprised, 

 in the afternoon we watched a few of The Chase, I was trying to keep the little grey cells in working order, then in the early evening it was time to light the bar-b-q,

with help from the fan it soon took, but here is a thought, whilst trying to take a picture of something not really there, the flames, what is their chemical make up? water as we all know is H2O, a less common one sulphurous acid is H2SO3 but what is the chemical formula of the flames above? yes I know I am thinking too much!


 so back to the food, a welsh rarebit for Diana and garlic bread as a starter for myself,

 potatoes and onions already on, the prawn kebabs were next,

 naturally with a glass of medicinal red wine,

 by now it was dark when we ate our main course, sausages for myself,

with potatoes and onions,

 whilst Diana had made herself a soup for her main course,

 then dessert,

whilst I was at the Friday night market Diana had popped into Tesco Lotus and bought some cream cake, delicious, diet starts next week!

we watched Corpse Bride, often referred to as Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, it is a 2005 stop-motion-animated fantasy film directed by Mike Johnson and Tim Burton, the plot is set in a fictional Victorian era village in Europe, I really enjoyed the film, Diana was not so sure, after that a Midsomer Murder, two from Bones and we were off to bed.


No comments: