Saturday 20 September 2014

We Had A Quiet Day,

but in the evening we were off to the weekend night market,


it is on the side of the Thepprasit Road, in the bike park I noticed this colourful bicycle, in my cycling days bicycle chains were black with oil, grime and dirt, though in recent years I have seen a few bikes with white chains, but this is the first time I have seen one with a red chain and matching sprocket,


 sunset over Jomtien,

 the sky had a slight yellow look to it,

 just a touch of cloud looking inland,

 I had a quick look at the fancy goods stall,

the clocks reminding me of a 1952 film High Noon, which in 2007, the American Film Institute ranked as the number 27th Greatest Movie of All Time,

 yellow ducks are back, but these looked a tad different,

 they had a bow and eyelashes on,

 opposite the bar this evening a 50 and 100 baht clothes stalls,

 during the week work on the new stalls roofs had continued,

 and at the far end had been finished,

 the food aisles full of customers,

 and last minuet supplies being brought in,

 lots of customers in the pet aisle as well,

 at the end of this pet food store you might just be able to see a cat waiting patiently,

 here it is,

 the one in the store is waiting too, the store owner feeds them, I guess to keep rodents at bay,

 sunset looking towards Jomtien,

 and then I noticed this, nearly a whole row of empty pitches, perhaps a new permanent row is going to be built with fixed roofs or a lot of stalls have moved elsewhere,

I made my way back to the bar,

where we were joined by Brian, after saying our farewells we were home for our evening meal,


 then feet up for a couple from American Restoration, two from Inspector Morse and we were off to bed.


No comments: