Sunday 9 November 2014

We Had Bought The Table Light,

in the market,


 but we wanted it on a stand, so I bought a small square piece of wood,

 from Toto in Thepprasit Road, I also bought some matt black paint, I was going to paint the old stand that the previous light was on and the piece of wood black and mount the new light on top of those,

 the reason I was in Thepprasit Road was that I had to pay our monthly Internet bill at the 3BB office,

 the whole area looks so different without the market stalls,

 during the day Mr. Tony called round for a chat, then it was time for our evening meal, Diana had been kidding me all day long by saying that we were not having a starter, but we did, bar-b-qued prawns wrapped in bacon, delicious,

 a serious looking me,

 and a happy me, 'Cheers!',

 garlic bread for our next course,

 the weekly ritual of lighting the bar-b-q got of to a good start,

 not too much smoke, the fire caught,

 then almost went out,

 then caught again with the help of the fan,

 I had started a new bag of charcoal,

 which for some reason decided to give us a firework type display, sparks were going everywhere, so I have that to look forward to next week,

 Diana decided tonight we would have pork chops and crackling,

 and everyone thought I could not cook,

 pork chop, baked potato and lots of crackling, followed by some fresh fruit, during the evening Barry and Bill called by to say hello so we chatted for some time, 

 then out with the camera for a hand held moon picture, I should not be lazy and use the tripod, but there it is, I am and I did not, the moon when I took this picture was 96% illuminated and was 387,248.2 kilometres away, but that distance is at the moment getting greater as it is moving away from us at the rate of 3.39 kilometres a minuet or 203.4 kilometres per hour if you prefer, do not worry it will start to come back soon, we spent the rest of the night listening to music, then after going inside one episode of A Touch of frost and we were off to bed.


No comments: