Sunday 27 December 2015

I Had A Quiet Day,

in the afternoon,


 I popped over to Country Favourites to order my evening meal,

 for a starter poppadom masala,

 followed by peas pulao rice, with two chicken dishes, dopiaza and korma,

 'Cheers!',

 and to follow a magnum,

 the sky again seemed very clear, well it has rain almost every day, so I guess that has knock a lot of dust out of the air, I should really use the tripod to get a real rock steady picture of the moon, but the hand held ones seem to be passable,

the end of boxing day so Christmas is over, I hope it went well for everyone, and many, many thanks to all for sending so many Christmas cards, they look a picture, when the battery in the speaker gave out it was nearly 11.00 so inside I went and watched 3 or 4 Judge Judy's then for me I was off to bed.


No comments: