Thursday 31 December 2015

Just A Couple Of Things To Do Today,

my store of sandwiches was getting low,


 so off to Friendship, 

 so the catering was all sorted, not so the on the clothes front, I went to drop off my laundry only to find the shop closed until the New Year, I had plenty of shirts and shorts, but only a couple of underpants, so off to Tesco,

 I knew it was going to be a long wait at the checkout, the motorbike park was packed as were the checkouts inside,

 Mr. Tony called round during the day for a chat, after he left summoned up my courage and made a trip to the kitchen, I was on my last clean coffee cup, so the washing up had to be done, but first unblock the sink, for some reason a couple of days ago I noticed water was not draining away, the plunger worked well which was a relief, so water in, washing up liquid added, sponge cloth in hand, what could possibly go wrong? I lent forward and gave the top/front of my head an almighty crack as it hit the cupboards over the sink, kitchen 1 Stan 0, Jim and Cher are back, so we arranged to meet up at Cherry's,

 the restaurant is on Third Road, just opposite what was once the X-Cite disco,

 tonight they have the 399 baht all you can eat International buffet,


starting with the salad bar,

 next the starters,

 18 or so main courses,

 and the carvery,


not to mention a fine selection of deserts,

a very happy Jim and Cher,

 my first plate of starters,

 followed by a second plate,

 then time for the main courses,

I decided against a dessert and had another main course, we chatted the evening away and were the second to last table to leave, before I knew what was happening Jim and Cher had kindly picked up the tab, many thanks indeed, saying our farewells we made a move for our homes, where for me it was feet up a night cap and few from Judge Judy and I was off to bed.


No comments: