Tuesday 1 December 2015

I Dropped Diana Off To Go Shopping,

I was on my way to see the doctor,


 over the past few weeks a boil had come up on my lower back, I used Quadriderm, to see if that helped remove it but to no avail, so time for professional help, it appears the swelling was the start of a cyst, so a course of antibiotics was recommended and started, I am now on a combination of metronidazole and ciproxyl, (Ciprofloxacin) now the bad news, no alcohol!

 after Diana returned home we were off to Tesco Lotus, for a few bits of shopping,

then to Makro for the main shop, wine and soda, we normally buy 5 or 6 cases of soda and 2 or 3 of diet coke, plus a few boxes of wine, I know I can not drink any wine at the moment, but it is only for a week!

after our evening meal we watched a couple of Highway Police and Passport Control Australia, then another treat as we settled down to Mr. Selfridge, it was so enthralling we watch 4 episodes back to back! by now it was late so for us we were off to bed.


No comments: