Tuesday 29 December 2015

I Had A Quiet Day,

but I forgot to mention,



 that Alex called round, with some Christmas cheer and dropped off a Christmas pudding, so one Sunday lunch at home it will be out with the brandy and some ice cream and custard,

I did call into Friendship and bought some sandwiches for today Tuesday and Wednesday, so all is OK on the catering front,

I also watched Solomon Kane, we had watched it before, but was still enjoyable to watch again, this is what I wrote the first time we watched it, 'vowing never to fight or kill again to save his soul he tries to save a kidnapped victim by a cult, to help her he must fight the devil to save his soul, lots of action and pretty gory in some places, but enjoyable never the less', later one of the channels had an evening and early morning of Gold Rush Alaska, the whole of the first series back to back we had watched some of them before but it was nice to watch them again plus a number that we had in fact missed when they were shown one episode per week, the last one finishing at 1.00 in the morning, with that I was then off to bed.


No comments: