Tuesday 22 December 2015

Straight On To Today's Post,

as I am up and off for early my bi-monthly health check up,


 as it had not rained for several days and it looked fine today, I decided to replace the front door flood defences we had to take down when the beds were delivered,

 so down on hands and knees to remove the old silicon, which seemed like it took hours to remove every last piece, it appears that new silicon does not stick well to old silicon,

a cushion for my knees and all old silicon eventually removed,

 the metal support bar wedged and hammered in place, 

 silicon applied and the paper removed from the perspex which was then put in place and pushed onto the silicon to make contact,

then a second seal applied for the outside, all done, knees aching, calf muscles contracting, thigh muscles cramping, back complaining, then it rained, hopefully there was enough time for the outer silicon to set before it got wet,

after I had finished in the the early evening Brian called round for a drink, which I could not as I had to not eat or drink anything in the evening as I had a blood test in the morning, after saying goodbye I watched The Brothers Grimm, followed by 4 episodes of Dog Patrol following the canine unit of the London Metropolitan police, 4 or so from Judge Judy and I was off to bed.


No comments: