Tuesday 1 August 2017

Now Is The Time To Relax,

grab a cup of coffee,


and watch the work of stormchaser Mike Olbinski,

this is his latest video of clouds and storm footage he shot this spring, in his words, 

The work on this film began on March 28th and ended June 29th. There were 27 total days of actual chasing and many more for traveling. I drove across 10 states and put over 28,000 new miles on the ol’ 4Runner. I snapped over 90,000 time-lapse frames. I saw the most incredible mammatus displays, the best nighttime lightning and structure I’ve ever seen, a tornado birth caught on time-lapse and a display of undulatus asperatus that blew my mind. Wall clouds, massive cores, supercell structures, shelf clouds…it ended up being an amazing season and I’m so incredibly proud of the footage in this film.

absolutely stunning footage.


No comments: