Saturday 23 February 2019

Diana And Kai Went Out Shopping,

so I decided to re-pot some of Diana's succulents,


 that had outgrown their welcome,

 I had already re-potted one, these were the worst two,

 this is one of the hopefully slower growing replacements which we bought on our last visit to Polhill Garden Center,

 one of the larger growing succulents in its new home/pot,

 one of the others next to the orchids,

 this one next to a hyacinth which is now dying back,

 Diana's succulent tray, looking as it should, Steve called round for a coffee and whilst here the chest of drawers we had ordered arrived from Barker and Stonehouse,

which was unpacked in the hall,

and here it is, after saying goodbye to Steve the dashcam for the car arrived, it is being fitted on Monday by one of the mobile fitters from BlackVue, we decided on the DR750S-2CH, which seems to be the best for us all rounder, 

 after our evening meal,

 I left Diana watching scary movies, 

 as I made my way through the park, 

to meet Steve for a drink, in my case a soda, 3 weeks totally alcohol free, do I feel better for it? NO! I really miss not having a glass of wine with a meal or if we are home a glass of sherry before the meal, but there it is, a bet is a bet, 6 days to go, then watch out liver and kidneys! we are only making one post today as we are out early as we are going to an antiques fair in Dalton, 

so after arriving home we watched Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: