Sunday 10 February 2019

Whilst Walking Around Kelsey Park,

as we do every week or so,


just occasionally I am reminded of Alfred Hitchcock's film The Birds

as pigeons and seagulls fly by so close to us in the park, above is a scene from the film,

and a short trailer from it, building up to the terror to come,

why do I mention this? apart from being one of the many Hitchcock films I like it is Sunday today, and what better way to spend the afternoon feet up watching a thriller after lunch? the good news is I have just noticed the full film on You Tube, you can watch it by clicking above or click here, great movie although a little dated, the car by the way was a Aston Martin DB2/4 Drophead Coupé, which was already 10 years old when it was used in the film, and where is it now? I have read that the car still exists and lives in a private collection in the USA, but I can not find a direct link, but hopefully it is still with us today, great film and great car.


No comments: