Friday 1 February 2019

Is This Real?

Kelsey Karter, a 24-year-old singer from New Zealand, 


can answer that question, but if it is real one has to ask why? Kelsey Karter recently did an interview with New Zealand radio station The Edge in which she insisted that she really did get a tattoo of One Direction member Harry Styles, and denying that it was nothing more than a promotional stunt for her new song, “I’m a big fan of Harry and I’m not afraid to express it and I honestly don’t know how to do anything half-arsed” Karter told The Edge hosts Jono Pryor, Ben Boyce and Sharyn Casey, “I just wear my heart on my cheek and I couldn’t really control what went on from there.” meanwhile, tattoo artists have been criticizing Romeo Lacoste’s work, saying it’s poorly executed and in an inappropriate place, “It’s pretty shocking really. It’s very poorly executed in a very inappropriate place,” Miles Chaperlin, a tattooist at London’s Frith Street Tattoo studio, told BBC, “I’ve done a lot of facial tattooing and people say how hard it is to live with. So this poor girl with that thing on her face. I feel very sorry for her.” hopefully it will be a removable tattoo, if not in a few generations time it will take a lot of explaining to her grandchildren.


No comments: