Wednesday 22 April 2020

A Few Days Ago,

on Sunday as it happens,


I made a post about wearing face masks and wondered if fashion houses would make their own, well, it seems that a few already have their home keep fit range for all of of us in lockdown, like these dumbbells, they are engraved and wrapped in the Louis Vuitton monogram, so you know that they're the right look for any season at your home gym, from the website:

These Dumbbells have a striking aesthetic and sporty appeal. They are an ideal gift for those who wish to exercise in style or elevate their home gym with exclusive Louis Vuitton details. Each weight, made from lustrous metal, is finished with an eye-catching Monogram Eclipse canvas handle and House signature engravings.

well I knew I just have to have a set when I saw this, 'made from lustrous metal', how could I not? just one slight snag, they only they weigh 6.7 pounds each, the ones I use daily are 5 kilos, (11 pounds plus the weight of the bar), oh well never mind, but if they are suitable for you, they are available here, just have your $2,720.00 (at today's rate £2,208.00)  ready to buy them, what a bargain!


No comments: