Tuesday 7 April 2020

As I Was Posting The Blog,

the ducks arrived,


 I am guessing it is the same pair,

 well that look like the same pair that has been here before,

 next a surprise,

 the crow had landed back on the window sill, but made a much better landing, as I hardly heard him,

 next thing the fox arrived, 

 but this did not seem to be the same one as before,

 the face looked the same,

 but I felt sure,

 the one I saw yesterday did not have so much white on his tail, 

  but there it is,

 afternoon tea and cake,

 then mystery solved,

 there were two foxes, 

as it happens I remembered a number of weeks ago, seeing two of them playing in the back garden as the light was fading, after our evening meal it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows, which we followed with one from Poirot, one from New Tricks and rounded the evening off with a Have I Got News For You, by now midnight was approaching so we were off to bed.


No comments: