Tuesday 14 April 2020

ON APRIL 14th. 1950,

I was born at 08.00AM, today it is my 70th. birthday,


 and this is what I woke up to, whilst sleeping Diana had woken,

 and decorated the living room,

 with balloons,

 and the message,

 they were everywhere,

 70 years old, I never thought I would make it! and then the very best present I could possibly imagine,

Diana had complied a video of our friends around the world and made this wonderful video, it is not often that I am moved to tears, but this is one of them, thank you all so very much for your best wishes, thank you all so much and especially Diana, as I write the blog I listen to music from a playlist on my telephone,

 and guess what Diana had listed first as I switched it on? the above song, which I played on repeat as I am writing this,

naturally our laptop did not want to be left out of things, as it greeted me with this as it started up, what is it with me and electrics?


No comments: