Thursday 23 April 2020

I Mentioned Video Conferencing In The Previous Post,

if I did know how to conference, 


or make a online presentation, I am sure it would end up something like this, the vicar from St. Budeaux Parish Church in Plymouth was performing an online service, when suddenly he felt his arm get a bit hot, the vicar, Reverend Stephen Beach, then exclaimed, "Oh dear, I just caught fire,” and then quickly snuffed out the flame using his hand. Fortunately, only his pullover and his shirt were burned, Mr. Beach was filming the last part of his online sermon when the incident took place, since the accident, Mr Beach said he had other vicars joke about "being on fire for Jesus", the vicar himself has posted the video online, and his video, as of this writing, has already gained over 91,000 views, "People have laughed and laughed, really," he said, video credit: Stephen Beach/ YouTube, and in case you were wondering he admitted that he had never recorded himself before, just as well I do not know how to do any of this, with my record of anything electrical I would most probably get an electric shock!


No comments: