Thursday 23 April 2020

I Am Not Very Good,

at things like video conferencing,


 and that sort of thing, occasionally I have telephone calls where I can see who is calling me and the caller can see me, but 7 out of 10 times it is not successful, with one of us not having a picture or sound, so video conferencing using apps like Zoom and Microsoft Teams is totally out of my league, but for those that know how to use them, 

LucasFilm recently released over at the Star Wars website Star Wars backgrounds, these backgrounds are optimized for video conferencing apps like Zoom and Microsoft Teams, so you can conduct your virtual meetings inside the Millenium Falcon, or have a seat at the Emperor’s Throne on Exegol, to see the free backgrounds have a look at the Star Wars website, image credit: LucasFilm, what a neat idea, if only I knew how these things worked and had someone to have a conference with!


No comments: