Saturday 15 January 2022

After Diana Left For Work,

I decided to take a walk,


it was a nice bright afternoon,

as I made my way past the tennis courts,

the color of them being changed from red to blue,

into the club house where I meet up with Rob, Robert, Dave and few others,

making my way back home, in the sunlight the new roof looking very bright over a part of the old pavilion,

not a cloud in the sky, but it was a tad cold,

in the evening a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

followed by a prawn cocktail,

for my main course liver and bacon with mashed potatoes,

I made my way back to the club to meet up with Steve,

it was getting decidedly misty, Steve supports Crystal Palace football club, who tonight were playing Brighton, we watched the match as we supped our beers, the game ended in a 1 - 1 draw, after arriving home it was feet up until Diana arrived, then a coffee and a chat until it was time for bed.


No comments: