Friday 28 January 2022

At Last!

the photographs that Diana sent to me have arrived,


the girls continued their walk,

arriving in Chinatown,

where it was time to eat,

they choose the Four Seasons restaurant,

where they ordered food,

lots of it!

Kai,

and Diana enjoyed their meal, and were soon on their way for more window shopping,

and in one window Diana spotted these little cuties,

all too soon it was time to make their way home,

so a coffee and cake it was then,

the girls all smiles,

as usual, 

Kai ready for the train home,

Diana still had her drink to take on the train, and still had not finished it by the time she arrived home!

on to Thursday, for myself I had a quiet day, another CD arrived so I was upstairs copying it to my telephone, in the afternoon I watched a few documentaries, after my evening meal, 

 it was feet up for The Legend of Zorro, a great Boys Own adventure, a veritable one man army took on the bad guys, and won! after Diana arrived home we had a chat and a coffee and then settled down for,

 The Fall of the Krays, not a great finish, so much was left out, but there it is, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: