Saturday 29 January 2022

The Saga Of Our Television Continues,

on Monday the 24th it was good news,


LG inform us that the television was repaired and Panther, the courier company had been asked to pick it up and deliver it to us, fast forward to yesterday morning, Friday 28th, I called Panther and joined the queue waiting to be answered, bad news, LG did not call them and we are not scheduled for any delivery, next call to LG, I was lucky, only 12 in the queue in front of me, LG insisted they had called Panther, until I asked "why is it still in your service depot?" silence, I had already informed them that next week we were going on holiday, so time was of the essence, I was put on hold, eventually the operator said he had elevated me to tier 2, what ever that means and said a tier 2 operative would call me back, so that was that,

for myself it was into town,

to pick up the weekends shopping, arriving home it was now midday, the tier 2 person had still not called back, I had a cunning plan, when in the queue telephoning LG you are asked if you want a call back, this is what I did, I left my telephone number, so now I should receive a call from the tier 2 person and the call back service,

as promised at 1.00 Robbie called by to service the central heating boiler,

it all looks so complicated in there, service finished we had a chat for the rest of the afternoon, after he left the 6.00 shut off point came and went for LG, they all went home, with neither the tire 2 or the call back service telephoning, what appalling service from LG, words fail me,

on a happier note it was time for a read and a sherry,

for tonight toad in the hole,

'Cheers!',

eyes down and tuck in,

then off to the club to meet Steve, past the tennis courts,

and into the club, 

where I was looked after by both Rob and Bill, Steve arrived and we chatted the night away, returning home and Diana arriving,

 it was then feet up for Once Upon A Time In London, it was the gangsters in this movie set in the1930s that when they fell paved the way for the Krays and the Richardson's, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: