Wednesday 19 January 2022

Diana Was On Early Shift Today,

which meant that after posting the blog, completing my exercises, having a shave and a shower and eating breakfast,


I popped upstairs to rip the latest batch of CDs I had bought, and add them to my telephone for easy listening when I type the blog in the mornings, a year or so ago I would have done this on the laptop, but the DVD/CD player stopped working, so upstairs it was then, I know I could have downloaded them, but for myself I just like having a actual CD, all of the above 25 or so CDs in reality had 32 or so discs, (some have two or three discs in them), so that was it for myself, it did take some time to rip them and put them on my telephone,

I had bought al manner of gems, these are just some of them, all 6 of the Mike Oldfield collection, Jools Holland, as it happens we have tickets for one of his live concerts in the next couple of months, Canned Heat, Pink Floyd, 10CC, Godly & Cream,

The Chieftains, The Verve, Jefferson Airplane, Goldfrappe, The Bombay Bicycle Club, and best of all Seasick Steve, and more than a few more! the good news is that I bought all of these for under £2.00 each, there are so many sites selling secondhand CDs it seems a shame not to buy them, and having done so they are mine! just after I finished Diana arrived home, so downstairs for a coffee and a chat, after our evening meal it was feet up for an Endeavor, followed by a Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks, I should mention that as I am typing this I am listening to one of the CDs that I copied onto my telephone and playing back on a speaker,

Changing Faces - The Best Of 10cc And Godley & Creme, so many great songs, back to Tuesday, after the end of New Tricks we were off to bed.


No comments: