Friday 12 November 2010

We Had A Couple Of Marathon Games Of Monopoly,

both of which I lost convincingly, so I consoled myself by continuing to get my labels ready for when my latest purchase of stamps arrives, but after a trip to Friendship we settled down to watch Unbreakable, David Dunn is the sole survivor of a horrific train-crash that killed 131 people, he doesn't have a scratch on him, Elijah Price is an obscure character who approaches Dunn with a seemingly far fetched theory behind it all, can Dunn be a real life unbreakable hero?
then to a real strange one, half way through the movie Diana was saying enough already, The Sixth Sense, I must admit I thought it was a bit slow to get the storyline across, by the time I got it most of the movie was finished, not one to be remembered to watch again, then to a couple of little gems, Poirot, Wasps' Nest, at a village fĂȘte, Poirot runs into an old friend, John Harrison and his fiancĂ© Molly Deane, a fashion model, by careful observation Poirot knows a murder will be committed, but how can he stop it? The Tragedy at Marsdon Manor, is a different kettle of fish,
the local hotel owner is unable to solve the crime in his own manuscript and so invites the detective to solve a "murder" - Poirot and Hastings are asked to look into the death of Mr. Mantravers, owner of the local manor house whose wife believes that ghosts have frightened him to death, finally as it was getting late, it was time for bed.

No comments: