Friday 17 February 2012

As I Unlocked The Front Gate,

I noticed a few of the plants had flowered,



 like these Hibiscus,

 in the morning I settled down to play with my stamps,

as we were getting ready to go out Phil called, he was waiting to have one of his bikes collected and would I join him for a late lunch, so I called round and for a change we went to the Punch & Judy, we then spent the rest of the afternoon there,

after our evening meal we settled down to watch I, Robot, we had watched it before, but some time ago it was on special offer along with some other films on BluRy, so we bought it as it looked good in normal DVD, but now even better in the new format, the story is that Chicago Police Detective Del Spooner's investigation into the murder of Dr. Alfred Lanning, who works at U.S. Robotics, in which a robot, Sonny, appears to be implicated, even though that would mean the robot had violated the Three Laws of Robotics, which is apparently impossible,

we returned to the Old Bailey to watch another DVD from the first series of Garrow's Law, (if you follow the link you will know where the 'rule of thumb' came from), then for us off to bed.

No comments: