Thursday 13 December 2012

First Stop,

the bank,


which was conveniently just opposite the Pattaya Beer Garden, but back to the start of the day, the burglar alarm company called round 15 minutes early to replace the battery in the alarm system, all went well and they were soon on their way, not 10 minuets later the alarm started beeping and the systems light came back on, so I called the company and was told they would be back in 30 minuets, they were, battery refitted and some other part replaced, and all was well, but why is it that anything I have to do with electrics goes wrong?

 so over the road for my breakfast, the Samsung television I noticed was not working,

 the view past the water treatment works by the side of the beer bars in front of the beer garden,

 I had a table next to the sea, the view looking across to the Bali Hai pier,

the floating seafood restaurant,

 I zoomed in on it as a speedboat was passing,

the camera at maximum zoom,

a prawn cocktail and coffee for breakfast/lunch,

 I decided to drive along Walking Street,

 it seemed strange seeing all of the neon signs in daylight,

 by night the Lobster Pot perhaps the brightest,

 there were a few new go-gos that had opened since my last visit to the street,

 and some like this one on the corner of Soi 14 about to open in I guess the next few weeks,

 a look up Soi Diamond,

 the Tiger above it,

 Blue Sky III, a open air bar with a live group playing in the evenings,

 past Champions then home for a couple of hours,

 until Mr. Tony called round, tonight we were off to Cherry's,

a few more decorations had been put up since last week, we decided on Cherey's again as next Wednesday when Diana is back from the Philippines we will have an Indian meal,

 the salad bar,

 our starters,

 we both had a small selection,

 'Cheers!',

 on to our main courses,

 the selection is seemingly endless,

 there is so much to chose from,

 plus so many sauces,

 sole, salmon and mashed potatoes,

after we had a long break the desserts started calling us!

 all was going well,

 then disaster! I dropped some raspberry delight all down the front of my white shirt,

I just hope it comes out in the wash, which reminds me I must drop my washing off to the laundry tomorrow, but back to the meal, we were full to bursting, I know I have mentioned it before but for 350 baht a head Cherry's is the best value for money we have found so far, the International buffet is on every Saturday and Wednesday, next home feet up and we watched some satellite television, then after saying goodbye to Mr. Tony I was off to bed.

No comments: