Thursday 21 April 2016

I Came Across These Stunning Photographs,

of seascapes,


 taken by Warren Keelan, a seascape and ocean photographer living on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia,

who works in a wetsuit amongst crashing waves on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia, always trying for the perfect shot,

he comments, 'I’ve always had a fascination with nature, especially the ocean and its ever changing forms, and I am compelled to capture and share what I feel are special and unique moments in the sea, I love the raw, unpredictable nature of water in motion and the way sunlight brings it all to life, from both above and below the surface, for me, the challenge is creating an image that hopefully tells a story or leaves an impression on the viewer, he has a gallery in his hometown of Wollongong, Australia, You can also follow him on Instagram, what fabulous pictures of water and power.


No comments: