Tuesday 26 April 2016

Up Early And To The Hospital,

for my bi-monthly check-up,


 the results so far, 140 over 70 at 70 beats a minute for my heart, weight 78.5kg, so now off for breakfast, to Soi LK Metro,

 to Kilkenny,

 I have an hour to wait for the bloodwork to be finished,

 the street now quiet,

 well it is still early,

 just food,

 and mobile brush sellers going past,

 so the results blood sugar 151, a tad high I thought, but then given my age not to bad I guess, Hb AIC was 5.5 which apparently is quite good, so tablets for my gout and a few others purchased an appointment made for July and I was on my way, arriving home I was greeted by a couple of the cactus flowering,

 these two a pretty lilac color, 

 and a single white one,

in another pot,


 later in tha day two more opened up,

 a nice pale yellow one,

 and one of Diana's,

strange looking stinky cactus as they are called,

in the afternoon Crystal and Riza called round, so off to the market the girls went and came back for their evening meal, after saying our goodbyes,

we decided to watch The Day After Tomorrow, great special effects and a chillingly believable story, 

we then rounded to evening off with two more from Lewis, tomorrow we are both up early for our trip to Blighty, so we will only be posting about our trip and not lots of other interesting snippets as we will be too busy exploring London and seeing friends, with that we were off to bed.


No comments: