Monday 4 December 2017

Friday Morning,

and we are off early,  


 to go to the immigration office, 

 in Soi 5 Jomtien,

 we we were in and out in record time, our next stop in the same Soi, the Post Office,

 letters posted we decided to eat again,

 at the Surf Kitchen, on Jomtien Beach Road,

 we were both hungry

 Diana chose a Thai dish, and as I had prawn salad the last time we were here, I decided on chicken with mushrooms with plain boiled rice,

a quick pose, and we were on our way home,

 in the late afternoon it was time for the Thepprasit Road weekend night market,

 slight cloud looking towards Jomtien,


the same looking inland,

 I passed one of the toy stalls,

 then another when I spotted a film star,

 a very large toy Godzilla!

 I squeezed past one of the mobile fresh fruit sellers,

 and saw this lady,

 readying her stall for opening,

 plenty of Thai silk,

 another fruit seller,

 stack 'em high, sell them cheap, is the refrain this picture brings to mind, 

 another toy stall, 

 with a fishing set, that will do for me!

 opposite the bar this evening  stall selling towels, and one selling shoes,

 I made my way down the hill, passing a band that was collecting funds to help the victims of AIDS,

 the fruit stall filling shelves,

 not many customers in the pet section, 

 I soon had my order and was ready to go,

 I called in at the aquatic store, Graham in the UK has a flowerhorn cichlid,

 and it appears that the food for them is difficult to buy in the UK, so I will buy some for him,

 sunset over the market,

 one of the stalls that sell velvet picture souvenirs,

 past the towel stall,

 and a seat at the bar,

 as it starts to get dark, 

 Diana joined me at the bar, so then I popped back to one of the toy stalls,

 and bought this, an electric bubble-gun, for the cats,

 arriving home we were greeted with the delicious aroma,

 of  chicken casserole, we watched a couple of James Bond movies and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: