Saturday 30 December 2017

What Is The Matrix?

if you have seen the film,


you will be familiar with these green symbols falling down the screen, I have to admit having watched many of the Matrix films in watching them I have often wondered what they were, well it appears you have to be Japanese to read them,

in a recent interview with CNet production designer Simon Whiteley blew the lid off The Matrix's longest running mystery by revealing those strings of code are nothing but sushi recipes he found in his Japanese wife's cookbooks, "I like to tell everybody that The Matrix's code is made out of Japanese sushi recipes," Whiteley, who's also lent his design talents to Babe (1995) and The Lego Movie (2014), told the publication, "Without that code, there is no Matrix." so now I know, nothing more than a number of Japanese hiragana, katakana and kanji symbols, but I bet there is someone out there who thinks they have cracked the code and entered the matrix!


No comments: