Tuesday 5 December 2017

At Last,

the technician from the computer company arrived,


 so now hopefully all back to normal, after he left I popped out to buy some paint for Diana, she has decided to paint the spare bedroom dressing table and bedside table white, so every little while Diana went to the back of the house to give some of the items a coat of primer, after having first washed them all the day before,

after our evening meal, I took a look outside at the moon, which yesterday was just 353,380 kilometers away from us, a lot nearer than it's normal 384,400 km from Earth, so it appears to us just a tad bigger than we normally see it, so I just had to take a photograph of it, a bit shaky I know, but I was too lazy to get the tripod out, then it was feet up for The Chase a few from Murdoch Mysteries,

 and the film for this evening, as we had the Bond box out, Dr. No, the first of many Bond films, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: