Wednesday 13 December 2017

I Am Only Making One Other Post Today,

the laptop I am using has crashed three times making this one post,


but  have got there in the end, you may remember some time ago, I mentioned about living on a boat, well here is another one that has got my vote,

a little more modern than the previous one, 

but it has a feature that makes it very appealing,

these, bow thrusters, they make any craft much more maneuverable when docking,

the ship has recently been out of water and thoroughly inspected, it is a Fleurde Lys 63 President, a little about her,
Year of manufacture
1967
Length overall
62'0"
Beam
16'0"
Draft
6'0"
Displacement
62.00 tons (British)
Hull

Wood
 designed by Francis Jones, built by Dagless Marine in 1967,  she sleeps 10, 8 single & 1 Double berth in 5 Cabins, and is powered by twin Volvo Penta MD100A 6-Cylinder 162HP diesel Engines, approx 200 hours running since overhaul, cruising speed approx 9 knots,shaft drive with contra-rotating 3-Blade propellers with rope cutters and has a huge list of extras, for a full inventory have a look here, and how much to go cruising in the Med or say around the UK and living on board?

and no I am not on commission, I just think for somewhere to live and have a time at sea, this is the one for me, 'hello sailor, full ahead both and bring me a pink gin!', yours for just £95,000 all taxes paid, imagine trying to by a house with an ever changing sea view for that!


No comments: