Thursday 10 October 2019

I Emailed And Then Telephoned,

the company that converted my camera to infrared,


Protech Photographic, who were more than very helpful, over the telephone Joanne gave me advice that had the camera almost back to as it was, but I was still having a problem with the colour balance, now the very good news Kelvin who as well as being the companies wedding photographer is a fully trained photographic technician was going to be in the studio workshop in the afternoon so making sure a personal visit fitted in with his plans, down to Uckfield I went, 

 seeing theses on the building I knew I was in the right place,

 and here he was, in no time at all the problem was solved and I now know how to colour balance the camera for infrared photographs, and here is the even better news, there was no charge for such an excellent service, what a great company, things could not be better, until I let the sat nav take me part of the way home, I went down every single track cart lane there there is in East Sussex until I hit a town I knew and then found my own way on better roads, what is it with my sat nav that it wants to show me every farmers yard on the way home?

 Diana arrived home in the early evening as she is on day shift at the moment, on the way home she called in to Miso, and picked up a couple of dishes for our evening meal,

 'Cheers!', with a few prawn crackers, 

 then our main courses,

 a couple of chicken dishes, mine with chillies, along with noodles and rice,

we rounded off the meal with a slice of strawberry cream cake, we listen to music for some of the evening, then a couple from Peaky Blinders, I am only making a couple of extra posts today, as I am off for an early morning dental appointment, the filling I had a couple of weeks ago fell out last week, so today it will hopefully be replaced, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: